Did you know that Neuroscience Researchers have found that we have a large number of sensory neurons and motor neurons, as well as neurotransmitters in not only our head brain, but also our heart and gut? These complex neural networks in our heart and gut, show levels of intelligence in their own way and according to mBIT can be considered brains.
mBIT is a powerful suite of tools and techniques for communication with, integrating and harnessing the power of your head, heart and gut brains. mBraining is the way you are using your multiple brains and the process of aligning and integrating your multiple brains for specific outcomes.
With mBIT you can
- Get in touch with your deep intuition
- Intimately connect with yourself and with others
- Express your highest sense of self
- Create generative wisdom in all aspects of your life
- Evolve your world!
This wonderful modality was created by the amazing Grant Soosalu and Marvin Oka many years ago in Melbourne, Australia but has grown to now have practitioners all around the world.
When developing mBIT, Grant and Marvin discovered that:
- Each brain has its own Prime Functions or “highest expression” with fundamentally a different form of intelligence,
- Each processes the world differently and in different domains of competence; and
- that the three brains, when operating via these competencies, produce synergistic effects and bring greater wisdom to decision making, relationships and life.
The highest expressions for each brain are
- Compassion found in the heart. This is where our emotions are expressed and how we relate to others. Ask yourself, “How do I feel?”
- Creativity found in the head. This is where our thinking occurs, and we make sense of the world around us. Ask yourself, “What do I think?”
- Courage found in the gut. Our sense of self-preservation sits in our gut, as well as our core identity. Ask yourself, “What’s going on with me?”
The Impact of the Autonomic Nervous System
Impacting the engagement and synergy of the three brains is the ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) and the state we are operating in. If you are highly stressed, it is likely you are operating in Sympathetic Mode. If you are too apathetic, you are more likely operating in Parasympathetic Mode. Neither mode is right or wrong but to live a healthy, balanced life, it is important to understand the difference and work towards living and in a nice flow or balance between the two.
How the Brains Communicate
It is also important to understand how each brain communicates and the language of each brain. See the table below for a snapshot of this.
|Emotions and feelings
Symbolic images, dreams and visions
Compulsions and repulsions
Gut issues / immune issues
Language / Expression
|Use your head
Where’s your head at
Keeping your head above water
|Have a heart
Hand on my heart
Heart to heart
Can’t stomach it
My stomach is tied up in knots
- When you are stuck in an emotional state, STOP, grab a glass of water. And then deal with it. This will help you move from your emotional brain to your rational brain.
- Use positive language. Notice when you are using negative language and change it. Once you catch yourself five times to one time negative you are well on the way to making permanent changes.
- To get into a more coherent state breathe deeply and meditate, listening to all three of your brains. You can check out my video here.
- And lastly, here is a great affirmation that encompasses what mBraining is all about –
“I am deeply compassionate, courageous and creative.”
The fantastic thing about an mBIT session is that it can be done either in clinic or via Skype or Zoom (online). Please reach out if you would like to book in a session and remember, Happiness Starts with a Smile and Empowerment Starts with a Choice!